Camp Rodgers
Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 12:33PM
Jo Giessner

1916 May 16, 4th Class Post Office established as Camp Rodgers, Plumas, California located 5 miles southwest of Belden along the Feather River. Named for the resort operator.

Emile C. Armand, First Postmaster.

1918 October 14, Margaret P. Rodgers, Postmaster.

1922 August 4, Oscar C. Rodgers, Postmaster.

1933 Septyember 1, Wayne Loel, Postmaster.

1936 February 15, Post  Office disocntinued and the service moved to Belden.

Article originally appeared on History & Happenings (http://HistoryandHappenings.squarespace.com/).
See website for complete article licensing information.