1891 May 4, 4th Class post Office established as Dedrick, Trinity, California, located on Canyon Creek 12 miles north of Junction City per Postal Route Map. The location was a supply center for the area mines and also the site of several ore procerssing mills.
John M. Tompkins, First Postmaster.
1893 April 10, Matilda Gribble, Postmaster.
1897 September 22, Mrs. Mary Bartlett, Postmaster.
1897 December 11, Alice Bailey, Postmaster.
1899 July 1, Mrs. Susan Gribble, Postmaster.
1904 January 15, John W. Shuford, Postmaster.
1906 October 13, Thomas S. Thomsen, Postmaster.
1912 July 13, Sylvester E. Goldsbey, Postmaster.
1913 March 20, Anna Stofer, Postmaster
1914 August 5, Kathleen Morris, Postmaster.
1918 March 20, Nicholas F. Ourth, Postmaster.
1935 December 12, Mrs. Beryl E. Gates, Postmaster.
1941 December 31, Post Office discontinued and the service moved to Junction City.